Health status, Neighbourhood effects and Public choice: Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & Vrangbæk, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Neighbourhood Effect; Housing policy;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-07-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-07-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .