Report NEP-URE-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2007. "A Unified Framework for Measuring Preferences for Schools and Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 13236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Pennies from heaven. Using exogenous tax variation to identify effects of school resources on pupil achievement," Discussion Papers 508, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- André MEUNIE (GREThA) & Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2007. "Is there an Environmental Urban Kuznets Curve? The case of polluting emissions due to daily mobility in 37 cities. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Sund, Krister, 2007. "Estimating Peer Effects in Swedish High School using School, Teacher, and Student Fixed Effects," Working Paper Series 8/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Monika I. Megyesi, 2007. "Creativity and Industrial Cities: A Case Study of Baltimore," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2007. "The Localization of Entrepreneurship Capital - Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2007. "What When Space Matters Little For Firm Productivity? A multilevel analysis of localised knowledge externalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0706, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Urban Transportation Policy: A Guide and Road Map," Working Papers 060724, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Esteller & Albert Solé, 2005. "Does decentralization improve the efficiency in the allocation of public investment? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2005/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Robert DeYoung & W. Scott Frame & Dennis C. Glennon & Daniel P. McMillen & Peter Nigro, 2007. "Commercial lending distance and historically underserved areas," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Pilegaard, Ninette, 2007. "Cost-benefit rules for transport projects when labor supply is endogenous and taxes are distortionary," MPRA Paper 3902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore