Report NEP-URE-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maresa, SPRIETSMA & Fabio, WALTENBERG, 2005. "The impact of teachersâ€™ wages on studentsâ€™ performance in the presence of heterogeneity and endogeneity. Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005008, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Yasusada, MURATA & Jacques-FranÃ§ois, THISSE, 2004. "A simple model of economic geography Ã la Helpman-Tabuchi," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & David, DE LA CROIX & Dominique, PEETERS, 2005. "Early Literacy Achievements, Population Density and the Transition to Modern Growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amelia Bilbao & Celia Bilbao & José M. Labeaga, . "The excess burden associated to characteristics of the goods: Application to housing demand," Working Papers 2005-09, FEDEA.
- Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Agricultural surplus, division of labour and the emergence of cities: A spatial general equilibrium model," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 108, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Bingley, Paul & Jensen, Vibeke Myrup & Walker, Ian, 2005. "The Effects of School Class Size on Length of Post-Compulsory Education: Some Cost-Benefit Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Ian McConnaha, 2005. "Evidence of Environmental Migration: Housing values alone may not capture the full effects of local environmental disamenities," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-7, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2005.
- Mollard, A. & Rambonilaza, M. & Vollet, D., 2004. "Market structure and environmental amenities in hedonic pricing of rural cottages," Working Papers 200427, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Yannis Ioannides & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2005. "Urban Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0513, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Robert W. Paterson & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2005. "The Effects of Critical Habitat Designation on Housing Supply: An Analysis of California Housing Construction Activity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0514, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2005. "The Impact of Direct Democracy on Public Education: Performance of Swiss Students in Reading," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Kevin Jewell, 2005. "The Poverty Concentration Implications of Housing Subsidies: A Cellular Automata Thought Experiment," Urban/Regional 0505009, EconWPA.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Spatial Distribution of Production and Education," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0008, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.