Report NEP-URE-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & LE GALLO, Julie & BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline, 2004. "The evolution of the spatial and sectoral patterns in Ile-De-France over 1978-1997," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Simon Burgess & Ruth Lupton & Deborah Wilson, 2004. "Parallel lives? Ethnic segregation in the playground and the neighbourhood," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/094, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "School segregation in multi-ethnic England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/092, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Debbie A. Lawlor & Carol Propper & Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder & George Davey Smith, 2010. "Genetic markers as instrumental variables: an application to child fat mass and academic achievement," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.