Report NEP-UPT-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianming Xia, 2021. "Optimal Investment with Risk Controlled by Weighted Entropic Risk Measures," Papers 2112.02284, arXiv.org.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Ha-Huy, Thai, 2021. "An $\alpha-$MaxMin Axiomatisation of Temporally-Biased Multiple Discounts," MPRA Paper 111306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zongxia Liang & Fengyi Yuan, 2021. "Equilibrium master equations for time-inconsistent problems with distribution dependent rewards," Papers 2112.14462, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2022.
- Emerson Melo, 2021. "Learning in Random Utility Models Via Online Decision Problems," Papers 2112.10993, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2022.
- Hernán Bejarano & Joris Gillet & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2021. "When the Rich Do (Not) Trust the (Newly) Rich: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Positive Random Shocks in the Trust Game," Working Papers 96, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2022. "Rationalizability, Cost-Rationalizability, and Afriat's Efficiency Index," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 22/754, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Benjamin Enke & Thomas Graeber, 2021. "Cognitive Uncertainty in Intertemporal Choice," NBER Working Papers 29577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth, 2021. "Shining with the Stars: Competition, Screening, and Concern for Coworkers' Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 14855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2021. "Reconciling normative and behavioural economics: the problem that cannot be solved," Post-Print halshs-03418228, HAL.
- Ms. Deniz O Igan & Mr. Taehoon Kim & Antoine Levy, 2021. "The Premia on State-Contingent Sovereign Debt Instruments," IMF Working Papers 2021/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Rafael Mouallem Rosa, 2023. "Complete Markets with Bankruptcy Risk and Pecuniary Default Penalties," Post-Print hal-02921220, HAL.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Ha-Huy, Thai, 2021. "On Multiple Discount Rates with Recursive Time-Dependent Orders," MPRA Paper 111308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E.M., 2021. "Market Structure, Risk Preferences, and Forward Contracting Incentives," Working Papers 2021-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Satoshi Nakada & Shmuel Nitzan & Takashi Ui, 2022. "Robust Voting under Uncertainty," Working Papers on Central Bank Communication 038, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Qian Lei & Chi Seng Pun, 2021. "Nonlocality, Nonlinearity, and Time Inconsistency in Stochastic Differential Games," Papers 2112.14409, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2023.