Report NEP-UPT-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuoqing Deng & Xiaolu Tan & Xiang Yu, 2018. "Utility maximization with proportional transaction costs under model uncertainty," Papers 1805.06498, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones for the expectation. New mathematical results for behavioral and social sciences," MPRA Paper 86650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William B. Haskell & Wenjie Huang & Huifu Xu, 2018. "Preference Elicitation and Robust Optimization with Multi-Attribute Quasi-Concave Choice Functions," Papers 1805.06632, arXiv.org.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Philipp Christoph Wichardt, 2018. "Inequity Aversion, Welfare Measurement and the Gini Index," CESifo Working Paper Series 7029, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Garcia-Molina & Liliana Alejandra Chicaiza & Carlos Javier Rincon & Giancarlo Romano, 2018. "Clusters Of International Eq-5d Health-States Valuations," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 016342, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2018. "Aggregate behavior in matching markets with flexible contracts and non-transferable representations of preferences," Discussion Papers 875, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hayen, Arthur P. & Klein, Tobias J. & Salm, Martin, 2018. "Does the Framing of Patient Cost-Sharing Incentives Matter? The Effects of Deductibles vs. No-Claim Refunds," IZA Discussion Papers 11508, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Carolina Serpieri, 2018. "Robust Optimal Policies in a Behavioural New Keynesian Model," JRC Working Papers JRC111603, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2018. "Structural Labour Supply Models and Microsimulation," Discussion Papers 877, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ekström, Mathias, 2018. "The (Un)compromise Effect," Working Paper Series 1215, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Acikgöz, Ömer & Hagedorn, Marcus & Holter, Hans & Wang, Yikai, 2018. "The Optimum Quantity of Capital and Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 12952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2018. "A Behavioral Theory of Allocation in the Dictator Game," Working Papers 2072/321559, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Elvira Caloiero & Massimo Guidolin, 2017. "Volatility as an Alternative asset Class: Does It Improve Portfolio Performance?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1763, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Hérault, Nicolas & Mok, Penny, 2018. "Microsimulation Analysis of Optimal Income Tax Reforms. An Application to New Zealand," GLO Discussion Paper Series 213, Global Labor Organization (GLO).