Report NEP-UPT-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Benjamin L. Collier & Daniel Schwartz & Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan, 2017. "Risk Preferences in Small and Large Stakes: Evidence from Insurance Contract Decisions," NBER Working Papers 23579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SeEun Jung & Chung Choe & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2017. "Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-7, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Jul 2017.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras & Georgios Vichos, 2017. "Effective risk aversion in thin risk-sharing markets," Papers 1707.05096, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Gao, Jianwei & Zhao, Feng, 2017. "Sufficient conditions of stochastic dominance for general transformations and its application in option strategy," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Luciano de Castro & Antonio F. Galvao & David M. Kaplan, 2017. "Smoothed instrumental variables quantile regression, with estimation of quantile Euler equations," Working Papers 1710, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 28 Feb 2018.
- SeEun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2017. "Experimental estimates of men's and women's willingness to compete: Does the gender of the partner matter?," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-5, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Jul 2017.
- Peter Van Tassel, 2017. "Global Variance Term Premia and Intermediary Risk Appetite," 2017 Meeting Papers 149, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2017. "Asymmetric players in the Solidarity and Shapley values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0217, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Harrodian instability in decentralized economies: an agent-based approach," LEM Papers Series 2017/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eli P. Fenichel & Matthew J. Kotchen & Ethan T. Addicott, 2017. "Even the Representative Agent Must Die: Using Demographics to Inform Long-Term Social Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 23591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forni, Mario & Gambetti, Luca & Sala, Luca, 2017. "News, Uncertainty and Economic Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Trimborn, Timo, 2017. "Boosting taxes for boasting about houses: Status concerns in the housing market," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 05/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).