Report NEP-UPT-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiaki Hara & Toshiki Honda, 2016. "Mutual Fund Theorem for Ambiguity-Averse Investors and the Optimality of the Market Portfolio," KIER Working Papers 943, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Aggregation with a double non-convex labor supply decision: indivisible private- and public-sector hours," EconStor Preprints 142233, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," CEIS Research Paper 387, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Straub, Ludwig & Ulbricht, Robert, 2016. "Endogenous Second Moments: A Unified Approach to Fluctuations in Risk, Dispersion, and Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 16-664, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2018.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2016. "On the Indifference Relation in Bewley Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201609, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 11 Dec 2017.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Arvaniti, Maria, 2016. "Uncertainty, Extreme Outcomes and Climate Change: a critique," CERE Working Papers 2016:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim, 2016. "An Auction with Approximated Bidder Preferences - When an Auction has to be Quick," Working Papers 2016:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Böheim, René & Freudenthaler, Christoph & Lackner, Mario, 2016. "Gender Differences in Risk-Taking: Evidence from Professional Basketball," IZA Discussion Papers 10011, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros Sekeris, 2016. "Contests with general preferences," Working Papers 1608, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2016. "The cost of travel time variability: three measures with properties," MPRA Paper 72255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2016. "Average willingness to pay for disease prevention with personalized health information," Working Papers 2016-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Yves SPRUMONT, 2016. "Strategy-proof Choice of Acts : A Preliminary Study," Cahiers de recherche 07-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.