Report NEP-UPT-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiaki Hara & Toshiki Honda, 2016. "Mutual Fund Theorem for Ambiguity-Averse Investors and the Optimality of the Market Portfolio," KIER Working Papers 943, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Huy N. Chau & Mikl\'os R\'asonyi, 2016. "Skorohod's representation theorem and optimal strategies for markets with frictions," Papers 1606.07311, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Aggregation with a double non-convex labor supply decision: indivisible private- and public-sector hours," EconStor Preprints 142233, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," CEIS Research Paper 387, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Straub, Ludwig & Ulbricht, Robert, 2016. "Endogenous Second Moments: A Unified Approach to Fluctuations in Risk, Dispersion, and Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 16-664, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2016. "An Impossibility for Objectively Rational Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201609, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 12 Sep 2016.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Arvaniti, Maria, 2016. "Uncertainty, Extreme Outcomes and Climate Change: a critique," CERE Working Papers 2016:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim, 2016. "An Auction with Approximated Bidder Preferences - When an Auction has to be Quick," Working Papers 2016:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Böheim, René & Freudenthaler, Christoph & Lackner, Mario, 2016. "Gender Differences in Risk-Taking: Evidence from Professional Basketball," IZA Discussion Papers 10011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros Sekeris, 2016. "Contests with general preferences," Working Papers 1608, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2016. "The cost of travel time variability: three measures with properties," MPRA Paper 72255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2016. "Average willingness to pay for disease prevention with personalized health information," Working Papers 2016-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Yves SPRUMONT, 2016. "Strategy-proof Choice of Acts : A Preliminary Study," Cahiers de recherche 07-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.