Report NEP-UPT-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2016. "The Income Effect Under Uncertainty: A Slutsky-like Decomposition with Risk Aversion," Emory Economics 1601, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Caroline J. Charpentier & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Jonathan P. Roiser & Tali Sharot, 2016. "Models of Affective Decision-making: How do Feelings Predict Choice?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1408, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mengel F. & Peeters R.J.A.P., 2015. "Do markets encourage risk-seeking behaviour?," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Armin Falk & Anke Becker & Thomas Dohmen & Benjamin Enke & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2016. "The Nature and Predictive Power of Preferences: Global Evidence," Working Papers 2016-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Hélène Latzer & Mathieu Parenti, 2016. "Variable Markups in the Long-Run: A Generalization of Preferences in Growth Models," AMSE Working Papers 1608, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Romain Blanchard & Laurence Carassus & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Non-concave optimal investment and no-arbitrage: a measure theoretical approach," Papers 1602.06685, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2016. "The linear systems approach to linear rational expectations models," Economics Working Papers 1511, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kazuki Hiraga & Kengo Nutahara, 2016. "When is the Laffer Curve for Consumption Tax Hump-Shaped?," CIGS Working Paper Series 16-002E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Ngo Van Long, 2016. "The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-10, CIRANO.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Sharma, Smriti & Singhal, Saurabh, 2016. "Eliciting Risk Preferences: Firefighting in the Field," IZA Discussion Papers 9765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Araar,Abdelkrim & Verme,Paolo, 2016. "Prices and welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7566, The World Bank.
- Dan Usher, 2016. "A Utilitarian Measure of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1356, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jin Hyuk Choi, 2016. "Optimal consumption and investment with liquid and illiquid assets," Papers 1602.06998, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Ammann, Manuel & Coqueret, Guillaume & Schade, Jan-Philip, 2016. "Characteristics-based Portfolio Choice with Leverage Constraints," Working Papers on Finance 1607, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Salar Jahedi & Cary Deck & Dan Ariely, 2016. "Arousal and Economic Decision Making," Working Papers 16-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Nathalie Berta, 2016. "On the definition of externality as a missing market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01277990, HAL.
- Abate , Megersa & Vierth , Inge & Karlsson , Rune & de Jong , Gerard & Baak , Jaap, 2016. "Estimation and implementation of joint econometric models of freight transport chain and shipment size choice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2016. "Finding the Nucleoli of Large Cooperative Games: A Disproof with Counter-Example," MPRA Paper 69789, University Library of Munich, Germany.