Report NEP-UPT-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Neyse, Levent & Aleknonyte, Milda, 2015. "Income inequality and risk taking," Kiel Working Papers 2000, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cesar Martinelli & Mikhail Freer, 2016. "General Revealed Preferences," Working Papers 1059, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jun 2016.
- Craig McLaren, 2015. "Dynamic Model of the Individual Consumer," Working Papers 201507, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Rosato, Antonio & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2016. "Loss Aversion and Competition in Vickrey Auctions: Money Ain't No Good," MPRA Paper 69331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Jakiela & Owen Ozier, 2015. "The Impact of Violence on Individual Risk Preferences: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," HiCN Working Papers 204, Households in Conflict Network.
- Serafin J. Grundl & Yu Zhu, 2015. "Identification and Estimation of Risk Aversion in First Price Auctions With Unobserved Auction Heterogeneity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-89, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pondorfer, Andreas & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2015. "Eliciting preferences for public goods in non-monetized communities: Accounting for preference uncertainty," Kiel Working Papers 2010, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Hélène Latzer & Mathieu Parenti, 2016. "Variable Markups in the Long-Run: A Generalization of Preferences in Growth Models," Working Papers halshs-01273255, HAL.
- Gerunov, Anton, 2016. "Modeling Economic Choice under Radical Uncertainty: Machine Learning Approaches," MPRA Paper 69199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Genakos, Christos & Roumanias, Costas & Valletti, Tommaso, 2015. "Loss aversion on the phone," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64966, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Paolo Liberati & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2015. "Technology transfer with search intensity and project advertising," Working Papers 1509, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Ismael Mourifie & Aloysius Siow, 2015. "Cohabitation versus marriage: Marriage matching with peer effects," Working Papers tecipa-531, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Brancati & Marco Macchiavelli, 2015. "The Role of Dispersed Information in Pricing Default: Evidence from the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antony Millner & Geoffrey Heal, 2015. "Collective intertemporal choice: time consistency vs. time invariance," GRI Working Papers 220, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Demonstration Effect and Dynamic Efficiency," IDEI Working Papers 858, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & De Sousa, Maicon, 2016. "Utilitarian Moral Judgments Are Cognitively Too Demanding," MPRA Paper 69387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2015. "An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles," Working Papers 2015004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.