Report NEP-UPT-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01025102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hubar, Sylwia & Koulovatianos, Christos & Li, Jian, 2014. "Fitting parsimonious household- portfolio models to data," CFS Working Paper Series 489, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2014. "Memory and Anticipation: New Empirical Support for an Old Theory of the Utility Function," Economics Series Working Papers 721, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00976890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olimov, Jafar, 2014. "Cooperatives and the Risk Aversion of Farmers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170833, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jones, Ghangela L. & Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2014. "Do Farm Lenders’ Attitudes and Risk Assessment Models Encourage Organic Farms’ Debt Aversion?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169754, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nisticò, Sergio, 2014. "Enjoyment takes time: Some implications for choice theory," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Offick, Sven & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "Bernanke/Blinder revisited - The New Keynesian model with credit channel," Economics Working Papers 2014-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Hiroyuki Ozaki S, 2014. "Multi-Belief Rational-Expectations Equilibria: Indeterminacy, Complexity And Sustained Deflation," CARF F-Series CARF-F-354, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hu, Wu-Yueh & Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Viaoyong, 2014. "The Role of Risk and Risk-Aversion in Adoption of Alternative Marketing Arrangements by the U.S. Farmers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168930, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Bergh & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2014. "Accounting for Context: Separating Monetary and Social Incentives," Kiel Working Papers 1971, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- E. Agliardi & R. Agliardi & W. Spanjers, 2014. "Cash holdings and financing decisions under ambiguity," Working Papers wp979, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Anna Orlik & Laura Veldkamp, 2014. "Understanding Uncertainty Shocks and the Role of Black Swans," NBER Working Papers 20445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellman Miller, Kelly & Colantuoni, Francesca & Lasco Crago, Christine, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Residential Energy Efficiency Adoption by Housing Types and Occupancy," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170533, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.