Report NEP-UPT-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Henriet & Patrick Pintus & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Is the Flat Tax Optimal under Income Risk?," AMSE Working Papers 1420, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 30 May 2014.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Affective Utilities: A Rational Theory of Optimistic Bias in Asset Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1898R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2014.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2013. "Fearing Fear: Gender and Economic Discourse," Working Papers 2013_04, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Keep Up With the Winners: Experimental Evidence on Risk Taking, Asset Integration, and Peer Effects," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2013. "Probabilistic opinion pooling generalized Part one: General agendas," MPRA Paper 57253, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Jim Engle-Warnick & Tony Fang & Fei Song, 2014. "Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment," Working Papers 1403, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fouarge, Didier & Kriechel, Ben & Dohmen, Thomas, 2014. "Occupational Sorting of School Graduates: The Role of Economic Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 8355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xuan Di & Henry X. Liu & Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson, 2014. "Indifference Bands for Route Switching," Working Papers 000123, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Confronting the Representative Consumer with Household-Size Heterogeneity," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2014. "The Elasticity of Intergenerational Substitution, Parental Altruism, and Fertility Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37765, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00746913, HAL.