Report NEP-UPT-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "(Ir)rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity, and Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000782, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Andreas Fuster, 2013. "The Endowment Effect," NBER Working Papers 19384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Cohn & Jan Engelmann & Ernst Fehr & Michel Maréchal, 2013. "Evidence for countercyclical risk aversion: an experiment with financial professionals," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 004, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2014.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Mete H. Soner, 2013. "Hedging under an expected loss constraint with small transaction costs," Papers 1309.4916, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Bootstraps for Meta-Analysis with an Application to the Impact of Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6413, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "A link based network route choice model with unrestricted choice set," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Doshchyn, Artur & Giommetti, Nicola, 2013. "Learning, Expectations, and Endogenous Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 49617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neus Herranz, & Stefan Krasa, & Anne P. Villamil, 2013. "Entrepreneurs, Risk Aversion and Dynamic Firms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 189, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Noam Yuchtman & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Leonardo Bursztyn, 2013. "Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," 2013 Meeting Papers 222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "To defer or not defer? State Pension in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew Caplin & Mark Dean, 2013. "Behavioral Implications of Rational Inattention with Shannon Entropy," NBER Working Papers 19318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.