Report NEP-UPT-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florent Buisson, 2013. "Prospect Theory and consumer behavior: Goals and Tradeoffs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00820722, HAL.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," CEP Discussion Papers dp1211, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/125881 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2013. "Optimal Inequality behind the Veil of Ignorance," Working Paper Series 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2013. "Intergenerational Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: A Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Post-Print halshs-00807436, HAL.