Prospect Theory and consumer behavior: Goals and Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monnier, Jean-Marie & Vercellone, Carlo, 2007. "Travail, genre et protection sociale dans la transition vers le capitalisme cognitif," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(1), pages 15-35.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss aversion; prospect theory; Aversion pour la perte; théorie des perspectives;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-05-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-05-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-05-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00820722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .