Report NEP-UPT-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00813199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Paper Series 964, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Irina Penner & Anthony Reveillac, 2013. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Working Papers hal-00814702, HAL.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kohsaka Youki & Grzegorz Mardyla & Shinji Takenaka & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2013. "Disposition Effect and Loss Aversion: An Analysis Based on a Simulated Experimental Stock Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-02-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Apr 2013.
- Elaine Liu & JiKun Huang, 2013. "Risk Preferences and Pesticide Use by Cotton Farmers in China," Working Papers 201310920, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2013. "Preference Symmetries, Partial Differential Equations, and Functional Forms for Utility," Working Papers 702, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Oliver Bunn & Caterina Calsamiglia & Donald Brown, 2013. "Testing for Fictive Learning in Decision-Making Under Uncertainty," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000660, David K. Levine.
- Jonas Fooken & Markus Schaffner, 2013. "The role of psychological and physiological factors in decision making under risk and in a dilemma," QuBE Working Papers 010, QUT Business School.
- Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2012. "Revealed Bounded rationality:Testing present bias in a Rational Addiction Equation," Department of Economics University of Siena 666, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bilkic, Natasa & Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "The Radical Innovation Investment Decision Refined," IZA Discussion Papers 7338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).