Report NEP-UPT-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Chauveau, 2012. "Subjective risk and disappointment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ani Guerdijkova & Emanuela Sciubba, 2012. "Survival with Ambiguity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1216, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ávalos, Eloy, 2011.
"Incertidumbre: loterías y riesgo
[Uncertainty: lotteries and risk]," MPRA Paper 42339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fairley, Kim & Sanfey, Alan & Vyrastekova, Jana & Weitzel, Utz, 2012. "Social risk and ambiguity in the trust game," MPRA Paper 42302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephens, Thomas A & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "“At least I didn’t lose money” Nominal Loss Aversion Shapes Evaluations of Housing Transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2012. "Identification of animal spirits in a bounded rationality model: An application to the euro area," Economics Working Papers 2012-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Komisarski, Andrzej, 2012. "On the Existence of Quality Measures in Random Utility Models," MPRA Paper 42261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2012. "The Risk Map: A New Tool for Validating Risk Models," Working Papers halshs-00746273, HAL.
- Robert G. Chambers & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Estimating Population Dynamics without Population Data," Working Papers 1210, University of Crete, Department of Economics.