Report NEP-UPT-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seidl, Christian, 2012. "The Petersburg Paradox at 300," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Gollier, Christian & Montesano, Aldo & Pace, Noémie, 2012. "Eliciting ambiguity aversion in unknown and in compound lotteries: A KMM experimental approach," TSE Working Papers 12-338, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ana I. Balsa & Néstor Gandelman & Nicolás Gonzalez, 2012. "Peer Effects in Risk Aversion," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1205, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Fabrizio, Germano & Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," IKERLANAK 8757, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Abi Adams, 2012. "Consume Now or Later? Time Inconsistency, Collective Choice and Revealed Preference," Economics Series Working Papers 625, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jacopo Mazza, 2012. "Does Risk Matter? A Semi-parametric Model for Educational Choices in the Presence of Uncertainty," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1225, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alfred Mbairadjim Moussa & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2012. "Fuzzy risk adjusted performance measures: application to Hedge funds," Working Papers 12-24, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Kapaun, Ute & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Does the optimal size of a fish stock increase with environmental uncertainties?," Economics Working Papers 2012-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2012. "Do status quo choices reflect preferences? Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in the context of water utilities' investment planning," CEPE Working paper series 12-87, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Ritxar Arlegi & Miriam Teschl, 2012. "A Theory of Choice under Internal Conflict," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1208, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Geert Bekaert & Marie Hoerova & Marco Lo Duca, 2012. "Risk, uncertainty and monetary policy," Working Paper Research 229, National Bank of Belgium.