Report NEP-UPT-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," IZA Discussion Papers 5840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2012. "Behavioral Biases and the Representative Agent," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2319, Paris Dauphine University.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ross Kravitz, 2011. "Stability of exponential utility maximization with respect to market perturbations," Papers 1107.2716, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Christoph Engel & Alicja Pluta, 2011. "The People’s Hired Guns? Experimentally Testing the Inclination of Prosecutors to Abuse the Vague Definition of Crimes," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Gloede, Oliver & Menkhoff, Lukas & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Risk attitude and risk behavior: Comparing Thailand and Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Aprajit Mahajan, 2011. "Time Inconsistency, Expectations and Technology Adoption: The Case of Insecticide Treated Nets," Working Papers 11-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.