Report NEP-UPT-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsogbadral Galaabaatar & Edi Karni, 2010. "Objective and Subjective Expected Utility with Incomplete Preferences," Economics Working Paper Archive 572, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:20-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susan K. Laury & Melayne Morgan McInnes & J. Todd Swarthout & Erica Von Nessen, 2011. "Avoiding the Curves: Direct Elicitation of Time Preferences," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Mar 2012.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff and Massimo Marinacci, 2011. "Definitions of Ambiguous Events and the Smooth Ambiguity Model," Economics Series Working Papers 525, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & David Hobson & Jan Obloj, 2011. "Utility theory front to back - inferring utility from agents' choices," Papers 1101.3572, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:21-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keita Owari, 2011. "Duality in Robust Utility Maximization with Unbounded Claim via a Robust Extension of Rockafellar's Theorem," Papers 1101.2968, arXiv.org.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Sorensen, Bent, 2011. "Childhood Determinants of Risk Aversion: The Long Shadow of Compulsory Education," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Viero, 2010. ""reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-based Theory Of Growing Awareness," Working Paper 1258, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ori Heffetz & John A. List, 2011. "Is the Endowment Effect a Reference Effect?," NBER Working Papers 16715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.