Report NEP-UPT-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters Hans, 2010. "A preference foundation for constant loss aversion," Research Memorandum 062, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Linking Decision and Time Utilities," MPRA Paper 27541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Gaechter & Eric J. Johnson & Andreas Herrmann, 2010. "Individual-level loss aversion in riskless and risky choices," Discussion Papers 2010-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matthias Sutter & Martin G. Kocher & Daniela Ruetzler & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2010. "Impatience and uncertainty: Experimental decisions predict adolescents? field behavior," Working Papers 2010-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1704668 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Marco, Giuseppe & Romaniello, Maria, 2010. "Ambiguous games with contingent beliefs," MPRA Paper 27507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry Samuelson & Jeroen Swinkels, 2010. "Information, evolution and utility," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000472, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W. & Slutske, Wendy S. & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "Attitudes towards Economic Risk and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 5393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).