Report NEP-UPT-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Post-Print halshs-00422669, HAL.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2015. "Evolutionary stability of prospect theory preferences," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 422, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Christian Friedrich Wolfgang Kirchner, 2009. "Quantifizierbarkeit von Risiken auf FinanzmÃ¤rkten," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Simone Farinelli, 2009. "Geometric Arbitrage Theory and Market Dynamics Reloaded," Papers 0910.1671, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2009. "How to adapt to changing markets: experience and personality in a repeated investment game," MPRA Paper 17835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Agliardi, 2009. "The fuzzy value of patent litigation under imprecise information," Working Papers 677, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Comportement du banquier central en environnement incertain," Working papers 241, Banque de France.
- Kaushik Basu & Ashok Guha, 2009. "How Sapient is Homo Economicus? The Evolutionary Origins of Trade, Ethics and Economic Rationality," Working Papers id:2240, eSocialSciences.