Report NEP-UPT-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci, 2009. "On the Smooth Ambiguity Model: A Reply," Economics Series Working Papers 449, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Laetitia Andrieu & Michel De Lara & Babacar Seck, 2009. "Conditional Value-at-Risk Constraint and Loss Aversion Utility Functions," Papers 0906.3425, arXiv.org.
- Gierlinger, Johannes & Gollier, Christian, 2008. "Socially Efficient Discounting under Ambiguity Aversion," IDEI Working Papers 561, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- André Lapied & Pascal Toquebeuf, 2009. "Consistent dynamic choice and non-expected utility preferences," Working Papers hal-00416214, HAL.
- Hill, Brian, 2009. "Confidence and ambiguity," HEC Research Papers Series 914, HEC Paris.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "Absolute vs. Relative Notion of Wealth Changes," MPRA Paper 17336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayat Khan, 2009. "Modeling Social Preferences: A Generalized Model of Inequity Aversion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Naranjo, Maria, 2009. "The effect of risk, ambiguity, and coordination on farmers’ adaptation to climate change: A framed field experiment," Working Papers in Economics 382, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- A. A. Brown, 2009. "A note on heterogeneous beliefs with CRRA utilities," Papers 0907.4964, arXiv.org.
- Michele Gori & Giulio Pianigiani, 2009. "On the Arrow-Hahn utility representation method," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michel De Lara, 2009. "Preferences Yielding the "Precautionary Effect"," Papers 0907.4093, arXiv.org.
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni, 2009. "Pricing Kernels with Coskewness and Volatility Risk," Working Paper Series 2008-25, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giorgio Rampa, 2009. "Quality Risk Aversion, Conjectures, and New Product Diffusion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417493_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant Tra, 2009. "Nonlinear Income Effects in Random Utility Models: Revisiting the Accuracy of the Representative Consumer Approximation," Working Papers 0924, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Jaume Masoliver & Josep Perello, 2009. "First-passage and risk evaluation under stochastic volatility," Papers 0902.2735, arXiv.org.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2009. "Questions in Decision Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000335, David K. Levine.
- Peter Klibano & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2009. "On the Smooth Ambiguity Model: A Reply," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000344, David K. Levine.
- Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2009. "How (Not) to Do Decision Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000339, David K. Levine.
- Jose E. Figueroa-Lopez & Jin Ma, 2009. "State-dependent utility maximization in L\'evy markets," Papers 0901.2070, arXiv.org.
- Xuehong Wang & John Rolfe, 2009. "Incorporating issues of risk and uncertainty into choice modelling experiments," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0912, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Finkelstein, Amy N. & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Notowidigdo, Matthew J., 2009. "Approaches to Estimating the Health State Dependence of the Utility Function," Working Paper Series rwp09-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Adam Clements & Annastiina Silvennoinen, 2009. "On the economic benefit of utility based estimation of a volatility model," NCER Working Paper Series 44, National Centre for Econometric Research.