Report NEP-UPT-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larsson, Lars-Göran, 2008. "Non Utility Maximizing Behaviour: Probabilistic Choice in a Budget Set “Box”. Properties of Expected Demand Functions," Working Papers in Economics 293, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Kirchkamp & J. Philipp Reiß & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2008. "A pure variation of risk in first-price auctions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Bluffstone, Randy, 2007. "Risk aversion in low income countries: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 715, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Albert Marcet & Klaus Adam & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2008. "Stock Market Volatility and Learning," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 732.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Noah Williams, 2008. "Persistent Private Information," NBER Working Papers 13894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nieken, Petra & Sliwka, Dirk, 2008. "Risk-Taking Tournaments: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2007. "Incorporating fairness motives into the Impulse Balance Equilibrium concept: an application to experimental 2X2 games," MPRA Paper 7760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Biao, 2007. "Random Utility Pseudo Panel Model and Application on Car Ownership Forecast," MPRA Paper 7778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2008. "Labor Markets and Monetary Policy: A New-Keynesian Model with Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Menegatti, 2008. "Optimal saving in the presence of two small risks," Economics Department Working Papers 2008-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore