Report NEP-TUR-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parroco, Anna Maria & Vaccina, Franco & De Cantis, Stefano & Ferrante, Mauro, 2012. "Multi-destination trips: A survey on incoming zourism in Sicily," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Jaume Roselló, 2011. "Tourism Induced Contribution to Diesel Oil and Gasoline Consumption," Working Papers 05-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez & Ancor Suárez-Alemán, 2012. "“Not always sunny in paradise: prices and brand diversity in touristic areas supermarkets”," IREA Working Papers 201211, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2012.
- Mayers, Sherry-Ann & Jackman, Mahalia, 2011. "Investigating the business cycle properties of tourist flows to Barbados," MPRA Paper 38646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Michel Chapuis, 2012. "Price Fairness versus Pricing Fairness," Post-Print hal-00694108, HAL.
- Börjesson, Maria, 2012. "Forecasting demand for high speed rail," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:12, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Börjesson, Maria, 2012. "Inter-temporal variation in the travel time and travel cost parameters of transport models," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:16, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Hu, Wuyang & Pelton, Marie E. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 2012. "Rider Preferences and Economic Values for Equestrian Trails," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.