Report NEP-TUR-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ka Ming Cheng & Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2011. "The US Tourism Trade Balance and Exchange Rate Shock," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Mattia Cai & Roberto Ferrise & Marco Moriondo & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Marco Bindi, 2011. "Climate Change and Tourism in Tuscany, Italy. What if heat becomes unbearable?," Working Papers 2011.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marie-Christine Therrien & Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2011. "Sustainable Tourism Indicators: Selection Criteria for Policy Implementation and Scientific Recognition," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-60, CIRANO.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2011. "Forecasting Based on Common Trends in Mixed Frequency Samples," Working Papers 201110, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Oksana Tokarchuk, 2011. "Perceived authenticity and museum visitors' behavior: a case of South Tirol's museum of archeology in Bolzano," DISA Working Papers 2011/11, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 31 Aug 2011.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2012. "Exports and Olympic Games: Is there a Signal Effect?," Working Papers 042, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Elena Borin, 2011. "Fundraising Opportunities for Science and Technology Museums," Working Papers 201112, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.