Report NEP-TUR-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avramescu, Tiberiu Cristian & Popescu, Ramona Florina, 2008. "Tourism - Part of Sustainable Local Development," MPRA Paper 11291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bush, Glenn & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas, 2008. "Measuring the demand for nature-based tourism in Africa: a choice experiment using the "cut-off" approach," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Tourism and Regional Competitiveness: the Case of the Portuguese Douro Valley," FEP Working Papers 299, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Francesco Zanini & Fabio Lando & Manuel Bellio, 2008. "Effects of Tourism on Venice: Commercial Changes over 30 Years," Working Papers 2008_33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ofelia Betancor & Juan Luis Jiménez & M. Pilar Socorro, 2008. "The costs of a peak-load demand: an application to Gran Canaria airport," Economic Reports 12-08, FEDEA.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Kristrom, Bengt & Watson, Fiona, 2008. "Accounting for Negative, Zero and Positive Willingness to Pay for Landscape Change in a National Park," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Roberto Rendeiro Martín-Cejas & Pedro González de la Fe & Beatriz Tovar, 2008. "Impacto del sector privado en la eficiencia de los aeropuertos españoles," Economic Reports 07-08, FEDEA.