Report NEP-TUR-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Working Papers 2007.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact Of The Eu-Us Open Skies Agreement On International Travel And Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers FNU-134, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2007.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2007. "Biodiversity, International Tourism and development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sava, Raluca & Comaniciu, Carmen, 2007. "Possibilities of increasing the efficiency of using human resources in tourism," MPRA Paper 3016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neiman, Brent & Swagel, Phillip, 2007. "The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States," MPRA Paper 2952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2007. "Valuing the Cultural Monuments of Armenia: Bayesian Updating of Prior Beliefs in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 2007.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.