Report NEP-TRE-2020-10-26This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fu, Zhe & Liu, Hao PhD & Lu, Xiao-Yun PhD, 2020. "UC Berkeley Develops New User-Friendly Tool to Expedite the Evaluation of Connected Automated Vehicle Technologies," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1d63h6pd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Borzyh, Ksenia (Борзых, Ксения) & Rostislav, Kirill (Ростислав, Кирилл) & Ponomarev, Yuriy (Пономарев, Юрий), 2020. "Analysis of the features of the current configuration of the road network in Russia [Анализ Особенностей Текущей Конфигурации Сети Автомобильных Дорог В России]," Working Papers 102002, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Henderson, J. Vernon & Turner, Matthew A. & Brandt, Loren, 2020. "Does investment in national highways help or hurt hinterland city growth?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88087, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Itf, 2020. "The Future of Passenger Mobility and Goods Transport in Estonia: Input Study for the Estonian Transport and Mobility Master Plan," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- Taylor Jaworski & Carl Kitchens & Sergey Nigai, 2020. "Highways and Globalization," NBER Working Papers 27938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inge van den Bijgaart & Davide Cerruti, 2020. "The effect of information on market activity; evidence from vehicle recalls," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/343, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- van den Bijgaart, Inge & Cerruti, Davide, 2020. "The effect of information on market activity; evidence from vehicle recalls," Working Papers in Economics 792, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yongjoon Park, 2020. "Competition Effects of Airport Slot-Swap: An Analysis of the Delta/US Airways Deal," Working Papers 20-11, NET Institute.
- Steininger, Bertram & Groth, Martin & Weber, Birgitte, 2020. "Cost overruns and delays in infrastructure projects: the case of Stuttgart 21," Working Paper Series 20/11, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- Jason U. Huh & Julian Reif, 2020. "Teenage Driving, Mortality, and Risky Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 27933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Austin Knies & Jorge Lorca & Emerson Melo, 2020. "A Recursive Logit Model with Choice Aversion and Its Application to Transportation Networks," Papers 2010.02398, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.
- Abraham Londono Pineda & Jose Alejandro Cano & Lissett Pulgarin, 2020. "Sulfur emission reduction in cargo ship manufacturers and shipping companies based on MARPOL Annex VI," Papers 2009.09547, arXiv.org.
- Kim, Yongwon & Kim, Yongkyu, 2020. "The Value of Wi-Fi as Entertainment: An Application to Free Wi-Fi in City Buses of Korea," ITS Conference, Online Event 2020 224863, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kathrin Goldmann & Jan Wessel, 2020. "Some People Feel the Rain, Others Just Get Wet: An Analysis of Regional Differences in the Effects of Weather on Cycling," Working Papers 33, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.