Report NEP-TRE-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinez, Sebastian & Sanchez, Raul & Yañez, Patricia, 2019. "Getting a Lift: The Impact of Aerial Cable Cars in La Paz Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Erik Figenbaum & Jon Hovi, 2019. "Would my driving pattern change if my neighbor were to buy an emission-free car?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7679, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2019. "Green Commuting and Gasoline Taxes in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 12377, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hamed, Usama Ben & Thomas, Keith & Naser, Wafa, 2019. "Estimating the transportation Cost of UK Brewery spent grains using Spent Grain Costing Model (SGCM)," 93rd Annual Conference, April 15-17, 2019, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 289685, Agricultural Economics Society - AES.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Fedor Iskhakov & Anders Munk-Nielsen & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2019. "Equilibrium trade in automobile markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 7650, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Volker Nitsch & Nicolai Wendland, 2019. "Ease Versus Noise: Long-Run Changes in the Value of Transport (Dis)amenities," CEP Discussion Papers dp1631, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mitnik, Oscar A. & Sanchez, Raul & Yañez, Patricia, 2019. "Bright Investments: Measuring the Impact of Transport Infrastructure Using Luminosity Data in Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 28, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Étienne Latulippe & Kun Mo, 2019. "Outlook for Electric Vehicles and Implications for the Oil Market," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-19, Bank of Canada.
- Gbologah, Franklin E. & Rodgers, Michael O. & Li, Hanyan Ann, 2019. "Estimating Fuel-Saving Impact of Low Rolling Resistance Tires on Heavy-Duty Vehicle Fleet Operations," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt6cg510sf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Herbert Dawid & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2019. "Smart products: liability, timing of market introduction, and investments in product safety," CESifo Working Paper Series 7673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Avenali & Yuri Maria Chianese & Graziano Ciucciarelli & Giorgio Grani & Laura Palagi, 2019. "Profit optimization in one-way free float car sharing services: a user based relocation strategy relying on price differentiation and Urban Area Values," DIAG Technical Reports 2019-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Franklin, Simon, 2018. "Location, search costs and youth unemployment: experimental evidence from transport subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87938, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette, 2018. "Le rachat de Ouibus par BlaBlaCar, ou le grand bouleversement dans l’offre de mobilité," Post-Print halshs-02129164, HAL.
- Sophia du Plessis & Ada Jansen & Krige Siebrits, 2019. "The limits of laws: traffic law enforcement in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2019, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2019.
- Giorgio Grani & Gianmaria Leo & Laura Palagi & Mauro Piacentini & Hunkar Toyoglu, 2019. "The Sales Based Integer Program for Post-Departure Analysis in Airline Revenue Management: model and solution," DIAG Technical Reports 2019-05, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & C. Veeramani, 2018. "From import substitution to integration into global production networks: the case of Indian automobile industry," Departmental Working Papers 2018-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pohit, Sanjib & Gupta, Devendra & Malik, Sameer & Pratap, Devender, 2019. "Survey of literature on Measuring Logistics cost: A Developing Country’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 94607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chengyuan Han & Dirk Witthaut & Marc Timme & Malte Schroder, 2019. "The winner takes it all -- How to win network globalization," Papers 1906.06092, arXiv.org.