Report NEP-TRE-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Cerruti & Anna Alberini & Joshua Linn, 2017. "Charging Drivers by the Pound: The Effects of the UK Vehicle Tax System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/271, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Musharraf Cyan & Michael Price & Mark Rider, 2017. "Peshawar Uplift: The Effect of Urban Development on Citizens’ Perceptions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1709, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Itf, 2017. "Cruise Shipping and Urban Development: The Case of Dublin," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Gagnepain & David Martimort, 2016. "Merger Guidelines for Bidding Markets," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01314036, HAL.
- Gehrsitz, Markus, 2017. "Speeding, Punishment, and Recidivism: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 10707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabiano Mezadre Pompermayer, 2017. "Simulação de Parceria Público-Privada para as Rodovias Federais: impactos sobre orçamento fiscal, usuários e contribuintes," Discussion Papers 2275, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Itf, 2017. "Strategic Infrastructure Planning: International Best Practice," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Popovici, Ioana & Maclean, J. Catherine & French, Michael, 2017. "The Effects of Health Insurance Parity Laws for Substance Use Disorder Treatment on Traffic Fatalities: Evidence of Unintended Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 10746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Itf, 2017. "The Impact of Mega-Ships: The Case of Gothenburg," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- Osmar Coelho Filho & Nilo Luiz Saccaro Junior, 2017. "Cidades Cicláveis: avanços e desafios das políticas cicloviárias no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2276, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Harker, Patrick T., 2017. "The Importance of Infrastructure," Speech 132, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Roar Adland & Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2017. "What makes a freight market index? An empirical analysis of vessel fixtures in the offshore market," Working Papers halshs-01513364, HAL.