Report NEP-TRE-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China’s Belt and Road initiative- can Europe expect trade gains?," Working Papers 16296, Bruegel.
- Llorca, Manuel & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Anna Alberini & Markus Bareit & Adan Martinez-Cruz & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "The Impact of Emissions-Based Taxes on the Retirement of Used and Inefficient Vehicles: The Case of Switzerland," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/257, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Isabelle Laplace & Chantal Roucolle, 2016. "Deregulation of the ASEAN air Transport Market: Measure of Impacts of Airport Activities on Local Economies," Post-Print hal-01338251, HAL.
- Sonagnon Hounwanou & Natacha Gondran & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2016. "Retail location and freight flow generation: proposition of a method estimating upstream and downstream movements generated by city center stores and peripheral shopping centers," Post-Print hal-01357008, HAL.
- Odile Heddebaut & Jean-Marie Ernecq, 2016. "Does the "tunnel effect" still remains in 2016?," Post-Print hal-01355621, HAL.
- Gustavo Ferro & Pablo Daniel Monterubbianesi, 2016. "¿Son las aerolíneas latinoamericanas más ineficientes? Estimaciones con fronteras estocásticas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 594, Universidad del CEMA.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José L., 2016. "A spatial autoregressive panel model to analyze road network spillovers on production," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- KITANO Taiju, 2016. "Measures to Promote Green Cars: Evaluation at the car variant level," Discussion papers 16075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Cohen & Robert Hahn & Jonathan Hall & Steven Levitt & Robert Metcalfe, 2016. "Using Big Data to Estimate Consumer Surplus: The Case of Uber," NBER Working Papers 22627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhammad Mirza & Rehman Muqadass & Abdul Rahman Chaudhary & Ahmad Bazmi Nisar, 2016. "Public awareness about e-tagging device on security Check posts & toll-plazas for the smooth traffic management and reduction in terrorist activities in Pakistan," Post-Print halshs-01355911, HAL.
- Bin Qiao & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Less-than-truckload Dynamic Pricing Model in Physical Internet," Post-Print hal-01326416, HAL.