Report NEP-TRE-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shen, Max & Li, Meng & He , Fang & Jia, Yinghao, 2016. "Strategic Charging Infrastructure Deployment for Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6rp6n4sf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Turner, Matthew A., 2016. "Subways and urban growth: evidence from earth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoine Goujard, 2016. "Improving transport and energy infrastructure investment in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1302, OECD Publishing.
- Liao, Kenneth & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2016. "Estimates of the Demand for E85 Using Stated-Preference Data off Revealed-Preference Choices," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236107, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- He, Jen & Leard, Benjamin & Linn, Joshua & McConnell, Virginia, 2016. "The potential for improvement in on-road truck fuel economy: evidence from the VIUS," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235275, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bouscasse, H. & Joly, I. & Peyhardi, J., 2016. "Estimating travel mode choice, including rail in regional area, based on a new family of regression models," Working Papers 2016-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Approaches to Making Federal Highway Spending More Productive," Reports 50150, Congressional Budget Office.
- Pozdnukhov, Alexey, 2016. "Demand Forecasting and Activity-based Mobility Modeling from Cell Phone Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc9r218, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Wetzstein, Brian & Florax, Raymond & Foster, Ken & Binkley, James, 2016. "Forecasting Agricultural Commodity Transportation Costs: Mississippi River Barge Rates," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235947, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bucheli, José R. & Bohara, Alok K. & Villa, Kira, 2016. "The Impact of a Rural Road Development Project on Multidimensional Poverty in Nepal," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simon Franklin, 2016. "Location, Search Costs and Youth Unemployment: Experimental Evidence from Transport Subsidies in Addis Ababa," SERC Discussion Papers 0199, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.