Report NEP-TRE-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aude Marzuoli & Isabelle Laplace & Eric Féron, 2013. "Multimodal, efficient transportation in airports and collaborative decision making," Post-Print hal-00874384, HAL.
- Alain Bonnafous & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier, 2013. "The conditions of efficiency of a PPP for public finances," Post-Print halshs-00876446, HAL.
- Aurélie Mahieux & Odile Heddebaut, 2013. "Connecting mobility servicesand spatial territory typology: an application to a former coal mining area in France," Post-Print hal-00870563, HAL.
- Libo Wu & Changhe Li & Haoqi Qian & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2013. "Understanding the Consumption Behaviors on Electric Vehicles in China - A Stated Preference Analysis," Working Papers 2013.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benjamin Faber, 2013. "Trade Integration, Market Size and Industrialization: Evidence from China's National Trunk Highway System," CEP Discussion Papers dp1244, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher Kaminker & Osamu Kawanishi & Fiona Stewart & Ben Caldecott & Nicholas Howarth, 2013. "Institutional Investors and Green Infrastructure Investments: Selected Case Studies," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 35, OECD Publishing.
- Moreira, Paulo, 2013. "The Maritime Chain as a Complex Adaptive System," MPRA Paper 50895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OKUMURA Makoto, 2013. "Lack of Information on Future Supply and Fuel Purchase Rush: Fuel market after the Great East Japan Earthquake (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luis Cabral & Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," Working Papers 13-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-2468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore