Report NEP-TRA-2021-01-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Azzopardi & Patrick Lenain & Margit Molnar & Natia Mosiashvili & Jon Pareliussen, 2020. "Seizing the productive potential of digital change in Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1639, OECD Publishing.
- Golubev, Artem (Голубев, Артем) & Rodionov, Aleksandr (Родионов, Александр) & Ryabov, Oleg (Рябов, Олег), 2020. "Analysis of the transformation of the Russian banking system," Published Papers szf112001, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Li, Honghui & Hiwatari, Masato, 2020. "Family Size and Educational Attainment : The Case of China," Discussion paper series. A 353, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Mr. Tamim Bayoumi & Mr. Yunhui Zhao, 2020. "Incomplete Financial Markets and the Booming Housing Sector in China," IMF Working Papers 2020/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Grüning & Ginters Buss, 2020. "Fiscal DSGE Model for Latvia," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 81, Bank of Lithuania.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Anete Migale & Mikelis Zondaks, 2020. "Household Finance and Consumption Survey 2017 in Latvia," Discussion Papers 2020/01, Latvijas Banka.
- KUMO, Kazuhiro & 雲, 和広, 2020. "Fertility in Russia: A Re-examination Using Microdata," CEI Working Paper Series 2020-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Natia Mosiashvili & Jon Pareliussen, 2020. "Digital technology adoption, productivity gains in adopting firms and sectoral spill-overs: Firm-level evidence from Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1638, OECD Publishing.
- Matej Bule & Andrijana Cudina, 2020. "Foreign Direct Equity Investments and Foreign Ownership Premium: the Case of Croatia," Working Papers 58, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Mate Rosan & Krunoslav Zauder, 2020. "Which Loans do We Take? A Micro-Level Analysis of Croatian Households’ Debt Participation," Working Papers 61, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Roland Tusz, 2020. "Regional development in Lithuania: A tale of two economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1650, OECD Publishing.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Garcia-Hombrados, Jorge & Nici?ska, Anna, 2020. "Long-Lasting Effects of Communist Indoctrination in School: Evidence from Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 13944, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kubinec, Robert & Lee, Haillie Na-Kyung & Tomashevskiy, Andrey, 2020. "How to Get Away with Spreading COVID-19: Political Connections and Pandemic Response," SocArXiv 68fpr, Center for Open Science.
- Erlan Konebayev, 2020. "Estimation of a Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 6, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University.
- Priscilla Fialho & Jens Høj, 2020. "Labour market institutions for an ageing labour force in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1648, OECD Publishing.
- Ainsworth, Robert & Dehejia, Rajeev & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Urquiola, Miguel, 2020. "Information, Preferences, and Household Demand for School Value Added," IZA Discussion Papers 13980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).