Report NEP-TRA-2020-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajzenman, Nicolas & Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Guriev, Sergei, 2020. "Exposure to Transit Migration, Public Attitudes and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 13130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2018. "Monetary Integration, Money-Demand Stability, and the Role of Monetary Overhang in Forecasting Inflation in CEE Countries," Post-Print hal-01720319, HAL.
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Ma, Lin, 2020. "Urbanization Policy and Economic Development: A Quantitative Analysis of China’s Differential Hukou Reforms," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 9-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Diep Phan & Ian Coxhead, 2020. "Persistent Privilege? Institutional Education Gaps during Vietnam's Economic Boom," Working Papers 2020-023, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bansak, Cynthia & Jiang, Xuan & Yang, Guanyi, 2020. "Sibling Spillover in Rural China: A Story of Sisters and Daughters," IZA Discussion Papers 13127, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2019. "Diagnosis of the agricultural information, training and advice system in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 99694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houliston, Linda & Ivanov, Stanislav Hristov & Webster, Craig, 2020. "Nationalism in official tourism websites of Balkan countries: a multimodal analysis," SocArXiv px8ak, Center for Open Science.
- Oezer Karagedikli & Ole Rummel, 2020. "Weighing up the Credit-to-GDP gap: A cautionary note," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202022, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hu, Sijie, 2020. "Survival of the Confucians: social status and fertility in China, 1400-1900," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Qiu, Yun & Chen, Xi & Shi, Wei, 2020. "Impacts of Social and Economic Factors on the Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 494 [pre.], Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alexander Lehmann & Bruegel, 2019. "Crisis management for euro-area banks in central Europe," Policy Contributions 33343, Bruegel.
- Elma Hasanovic, 2020. "Forecasting inflation in Bosnia and Herzegovina," IHEID Working Papers 07-2020, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Vu, Tien & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2020. "Impacts of enterprise zones on local households in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 99473, University Library of Munich, Germany.