Report NEP-TRA-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lenka Přečková, 2019. "How Does Bancassurance Work in Financial Practice Within the Financial Group Société Générale Group in Selected Countries?," Working Papers 0064, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Kuznetsov, Aleksei & Berdigulova, Aigul, 2019. "EDB Macroreview, April 2019. Russian Federation: trends and forecasts," Working Papers 2019-6, Eurasian Development Bank, Chief Economist Group.
- Kuznetsov, Aleksei & Berdigulova, Aigul, 2019. "EDB Macroreview, April 2019. Republic of Belarus: trends and forecasts," Working Papers 2019-3, Eurasian Development Bank, Chief Economist Group.
- Ivanov, Bodjidar & Bachev, Hrabrin & Che, Shenquan & Dimitrova, Daniela & Liang, Anze & Mitova, Dilyana & Stoychev, Vasil, 2019.
"Изследване На Екологическите Дадености И Културни Ресурси За Развитие На Туризма В Селските Райони На България И Китай
[Study of ecological endowments and cultural resources for tourism development," MPRA Paper 94403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard Baumohl & Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Koèenda, "undated". "Firm survival in new EU member states," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2019, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zengping He & Genliang Jia, 2019. "Rethinking China's Local Government Debt in the Frame of Modern Money Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_932, Levy Economics Institute.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Pawe³ Strawiñski, 2019. "Minimum wage workers in the private sector in Poland: regional perspective," Lodz Economics Working Papers 2/2019, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2019. "China’s overinvestment and international trade conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 7642, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burkhanov Aktam & Tursunov Bobir, 2019. "Features Of Investment In Mutual Fund: In Case Of Russia," Working papers 2019-29-12, Voice of Research.
- Kuznetsov, Aleksei & Berdigulova, Aigul, 2019. "EDB Macroreview, April 2019. Kyrgyz Republic: trends and forecasts," Working Papers 2019-1, Eurasian Development Bank, Chief Economist Group.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2019. "Growing into Relative Income Poverty: Urban China 1988 to 2013," IZA Discussion Papers 12422, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Margit Molnar, 2019. "Realising regional potentials through better market integration in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1557, OECD Publishing.
- Matysiak, George & Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2019. "A Panel Analysis of Polish Regional Cities Residential Price Convergence in the Primary Market," MPRA Paper 94660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Fradj, Nosra & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Rozakis, Stelios & Georganta, Eleni & Arampatzi, Panagiota & Jedrejek, Ania & Kozak, Malgorzata, 2019. "Greening the CAP: what implication of crop diversification," 172nd EAAE Seminar, May 28-29, 2019, Brussels, Belgium 289820, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vasily Astrov & Julia Grübler, 2019. "Osteuropa trotzt dem globalen Gegenwind," wiiw Research Reports in German language 14, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kuznetsov, Aleksei & Berdigulova, Aigul, 2019. "EDB Macroreview, April 2019. Republic of Tajikistan: trends and forecasts," Working Papers 2019-5, Eurasian Development Bank, Chief Economist Group.
- Klyachko, Tatiana (Клячко, Татьяна) & Avraamova, Elena (Авраамова, Елена) & Loginov, Dmitriy (Логинов, Дмитрий) & Polushkina, Elena (Полушкина, Елена) & Semionova, Elena (Семенова, Елена), 2019.
"Youth employment. Economic context and patterns of youth employment
[Трудоустройство Молодежи. Особенности Трудоустройства Молодежи В Разных Сферах Занятости]," Published Papers 061901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver, 2019. "What drives total real unit energy costs globally? A novel LMDI decomposition approach," CAWM Discussion Papers 110, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Huang, Yiping & Li, Xiang & Wang, Chu, 2019. "What does peer-to-peer lending evidence say about the risk-taking channel of monetary policy?," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Eduard Baumohl & Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Koèenda, "undated". "Institutions and determinants of firm survival in European emerging markets," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2019, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Kaukin, Andrey (Каукин, Андрей) & Pavlov, Pavel (Павлов, Павел), 2019.
"Development and construction of a competitive model of the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
[Разработка И Построение Конкурентной Модели Российского Рынка Черных И Цветных Металлов]," Working Papers 061914, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Rudakov, Victor & Figueiredo, Hugo & Teixeira, Pedro N. & Roshchin, Sergey, 2019. "The Impact of Horizontal Job-Education Mismatches on the Earnings of Recent University Graduates in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 12407, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristina Batog & Ernesto Crivelli & Anna Ilyina & Zoltan Jakab & Jaewoo Lee & Anvar Musayev & Iva Petrova & Alasdair Scott & Anna Shabunina & Andreas Tudyka & Xin Cindy Xu & Ruifeng Zhang, 2019. "Demographic Headwinds in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Vedran Recher, 2019. "Tobacco smuggling in the Western Balkan region: Exploring habits, attitudes, and predictors of illegal tobacco demand," Working Papers 1901, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Sylvie Démurger & Eric A. Hanushek & Lei Zhang, 2019. "Employer Learning and the Dynamics of Returns to Universities: Evidence from Chinese Elite Education during University Expansion," NBER Working Papers 25955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.