Report NEP-TRA-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stann, Carsten M. & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2019. "Monetary policy transmission to Russia & Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers 2019/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Qin, Yaohua & Xiao, He & Zhang, Yifei, 2019. "Market-based Financing Reforms and Shareholder Valuations: Event Study Evidence from the Chinese Science and Technology Innovation Board," MPRA Paper 94046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke Maruichi and Masato Abe, 2019. "Corruption and the business environment in Vietnam: Implications from an empirical study," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201913, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gong, Xiaodong & Gao, Jiti & Liang, Xuan, 2019. "Inter-City Spillover and Intra-City Agglomeration Effects among Local Labour Markets in China," IZA Discussion Papers 12329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2019. "The effects of China’s growth slowdown on its provinces: Disentangling the sources," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Heblich & Marlon Seror & Hao Xu & Stephan Yanos Zylberberg, 2019. "Industrial clusters in the long run: Evidence from Million-Rouble plants in China," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 19/712, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chao Li, John Gibson and Geua Boe-Gibson, 2019. "Regional inequality in urban China, allowing for spatial cost of living differences: Evidence from a hedonic analysis of apartment prices," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201910, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhaoyingzi Dong & Yingcheng Li & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Siqi Zheng, 2019. "Industrial Land Policy and Economic Complexity of Chinese Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1916, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2019.
- Ruochen Dai & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Xiaobo Zhang, 2019. "The Community Origins of Private Enterprise in China," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-320, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna & Sicular, Terry, 2019. "Catching up with the West: Chinese Pathways to the Global Middle Class," IZA Discussion Papers 12345, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arlashkin, Igor (Арлашкин, Игорь) & Barbashova, Natalia (Барбашова, Наталья) & Deryugin, Alexander (Дерюгин, Александр) & Komarnitskaya, Anna (Комарницкая, Анна), 2019.
"The efficiency of the distribution of tax sources between levels of government in Russia
[Эффективность Распределения Налоговых Источников Между Уровнями Власти В России]," Working Papers 051902, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 2019. "Russia’s economy and regional spillovers," SITE Working Paper Series 48, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Clement Imbert & Marlon Seror & Yifan Zhang & Stephan Yanos Zylberberg, 2018. "Migrants and Firms: Evidence from China," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 19/713, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Makram El-Shagi & Jarko Fidrmuc & Steven Yamarik, 2019. "Inequality and credit growth in Russian regions," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/6, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Yang Cheng, Siyao Gao, Shuai Li, Yuchao Zhang and Mark Rosenberg, 2019. "Understanding the spatial disparities and vulnerability of population aging in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201905, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaromir Baxa & Tomas Sestorad, 2019. "The Czech Exchange Rate Floor: Depreciation without Inflation?," Working Papers 2019/1, Czech National Bank.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Kuznetsov, Dmitriy (Кузнецов, Дмитрий) & Sedalischev, Vladimir (Седалищев, Владимир), 2019.
"Assessment of risks and benefits for the Russian economy from the conduct of various integration strategies in modern conditions
[Оценка Рисков И Выгод Для Российской Экономики От Проведения Различ," Working Papers 041936, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Minh Thá»‹ Háº£i VÃµ and Karl LÃ¶fgren, 2019. "An institutional analysis of the fiscal autonomy of public hospitals in Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201906, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Barinova, Vera (Баринова, Вера) & Zemtsov, Stepan (Земцов, Степан), 2019.
"High-tech sector support in Russia
[Поддержка Высокотехнологичного Сектора Экономики В России]," Working Papers 051901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gołaś, Zbigniew Jan, 2019. "Convergence of labour productivity in agriculture of the European Union," Problems of Agricultural Economics 289460, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Maracha, Vyacheslav (Марача, Вячеслав), 2019.
"The relationship between government and business in the context of the formation of innovation clusters and ecosystems in Russia
[Взаимоотношения Государства И Бизнеса В Контексте Формирования В Ро," Working Papers 051908, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Lauren A. Johnston, 2019. "The Belt and Road Initiative: What is in it for China?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201903, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kaukin, Andrey (Каукин, Андрей) & Tomaev, Aleksandr (Томаев, Александр), 2019.
"Building a model of inter-regional Russian trade flows based on rail freight
[Построение Модели Межрегиональных Внутрироссийских Товарных Потоков На Основе Грузоперевозок Железнодорожным Транспорто," Working Papers 051913, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Borisova, Larisa (Борисова, Лариса), 2019.
"Small and medium-sized Russian enterprises: features of the formation of the management system (organizational design)
[Малые И Средние Российские Предприятия: Особенности Формирования Системы Упра," Working Papers 051912, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Heiwai Tang, 2019. "Excessive Entry and Exit in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 25878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2019. "Financial Integration and the Global Effects of China's Growth Surge," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Hiraga, Masako & Nguyen, Cuong Viet, 2019. "Childcare and Maternal Employment: Evidence from Vietnam," GLO Discussion Paper Series 349, Global Labor Organization (GLO).