Report NEP-TRA-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TRA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016," Working Papers 201709, World Inequality Lab.
- Thomas Piketty & Li Yang & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Capital Accumulation, Private Property and Rising Inequality in China, 1978-2015," Working Papers 201706, World Inequality Lab.
- Guriev, Sergei & Melnikov, Nikita, 2017. "Happiness Convergence in Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silviya Bratoeva-Manoleva, 2017. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Income Inequality in Bulgaria," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2017-07, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Sep 2017.
- Hristina Manolova & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Wage Dynamics in Bulgaria: Co-movement and Causality," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2017-08, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Sep 2017.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2017. "Ukraine’s unfinished reform agenda," Policy Contributions 22103, Bruegel.
- Jana Kliestikova, 2017. "Greenwashing and Its Impact on Consumer Confidence ï¿½ Case Study of Slovak Republic," GATR Journals jmmr122, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Dulat Shukayev, 2017. "Formalizing the investment selection process of the Development Bank of Kazakhstan," GATR Journals jfbr118, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Obrizan, Maksym, 2017. "Does EU membership prevent crowding out of public health care? Evidence from 28 transition countries," MPRA Paper 81708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Trong, Co & Vu Van, Huong & Bartolacci, Francesca, 2017. "Government support and firm financial performance: New evidence from a transitional economy," MPRA Paper 81752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2017. "Концентрација И Конкуренција У Банковном Сектору Србије [Concentration and Competition in Serbian Banking Sector]," MPRA Paper 81711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Gunes Gokmen & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2017. "War and Well-Being in Transition: Russo-Georgian Conflict as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers w0243, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & You, Jiaxing & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2017. "The Externalities of Corruption: Evidence from Entrepreneurial Activity in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chu, Angus C. & Shen, Guobing & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Imports and Intellectual Property Rights on Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 81706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Pelinescu, 2017. "The human capital and development. The Romanian case study," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 170702, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Abigail S. Hornstein, 2017. "Words vs. actions: International variation in the propensity to fulfil investment pledges in China," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Machlica & Ján Toman & Martin Haluš & Dávid Martinák, 2017. "Enhancing advanced skills to better meet labour market demand in the Slovak Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1416, OECD Publishing.
- Moder, Isabella & Bonifai, Niccolò, 2017. "Access to finance in the Western Balkans," Occasional Paper Series 197, European Central Bank.
- Oancea, Bogdan & Pospisil, Richard & Dragoescu, Raluca, 2017. "The return to higher education: evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 81720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Westmore, 2017. "Do government transfers reduce poverty in China?: Micro evidence from five regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1415, OECD Publishing.