Report NEP-TRA-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Technology Or Upskilling? Trends In The Task Composition Of Jobs In Central And Eastern Europe," IBS Working Papers 01/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Du, Jane & Deng, Kent, 2016. "To get the prices right for food: a “Gerschenkron state” versus the market in reforming China, 1979–2006," Economic History Working Papers 65369, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Marin, Ancuta & Turek Rahoveanu, Petruta, 2015. "Analysis of the forms of association /cooperation in Romania," MPRA Paper 69476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Martin & Haas, Ralph De & Sokolov, Vladimir, 2015. "Regional Inflation and Financial Dollarization," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 22, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ting Wang & Areendam Chanda, 2016. "Manufacturing Growth and Local Multipliers in China," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Florin Mihai, 2015.
"Accessibility of waste collection services in Romania: a multi-scale analysis in EU context using thematic cartography
[L'accessibilità dei servizi di raccolta dei rifiuti in Romania: un'analisi mu," Post-Print hal-01266116, HAL.
- Bucur, Elena Carmen & Bucur, Sorinel Ionel, 2015. "The agri-food sector in Romania – an analysis of the resources-utilization correlation in the post-accession period," MPRA Paper 69266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Leško & Elias Soukiazis & Eva Muchova, 2016. "Are the transition economies balance-of-payments constrained? An aggregate and multi-sector approach applied to Central and Eastern Europe," GEMF Working Papers 2016-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Nguyen, Kien Trung, 2015. "Wage Differentials among Ownership Groups and Worker Quality in Vietnamese Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-05, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan, 2015. "What makes linkages "good" linkages? Firms, the investment climate and business support services in Vietnam," IOB Working Papers 2015.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Rusali, Mirela-Adriana, 2015. "Dynamics and performances in the international trade of Romania’s agri-food products, by the processing level," MPRA Paper 69263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shen, Keting & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John, 2016. "Measuring Changes in the Bilateral Technology Gaps between China, India and the U.S. 1979 - 2008," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 261, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mihai, Luiza-Corina, 2015. "Latest Developments In Romanian Legislation Regarding The Collective Dismissal In The Case Of An Insolvent Employer," MPRA Paper 68774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihai, Florin-Constantin, 2015. "Spatial distribution of rural dumpsites parameters in Romania," MPRA Paper 69068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Carl & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2016. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Earnings Inequality: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9715, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Labaj & Karol Morvay & Peter Silanic & Christoph Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2016. "Market Structure and Competition in Transition:Results from a Spatial Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp218, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Certan, Simion & Certan, Ion, 2015. "The village in the Republic of Moldova: achievements and hopes," MPRA Paper 69328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Lixin, 2016. "Corporate Deleveraging and Macroeconomic Policies: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 69140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"О Некоторых Успехах Цб России В 2015 Году
[On Some Successes Scored by the Russian Central Bank in 2015]," MPRA Paper 69521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Barinova & Denis Burkov & Stepan Zemtsov & Vladimir Eremkin, 2016. "Uncovering Regional Clustering of high technology SMEs: Russian Case," Working Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- N. Kosareva & Tatiana D. Polidi & A. Puzanov & E. Trutnev & Ye. Igumenov, 2016. "A Study on the Consistency between Housing and Urban Planning Policies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/URB/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Feng, Xunan & Hu, Na & Johansson, Anders C., 2015. "Ownership, Analyst Coverage, and Stock Synchronicity in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-36, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.