Report NEP-TRA-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš, 2015. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalia Yu. Erpyleva, 2015. "The Evolution of Conflict Regulation in Private International Law of Russia and Poland," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- de Haas, R. & Brown, M. & Sokolov, V., 2015. "Regional Inflation, Financial Integration and Dollarization (This is a revision of CentER DP 2013-073)," Discussion Paper 2015-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Deev, Oleg & Hodula, Martin, 2014. "Sovereign Default Risk and State-Owned Bank Fragility in Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 62539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng (Michael) Song, 2015. "Grasp the Large, Let Go of the Small: The Transformation of the State Sector in China," NBER Working Papers 21006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eiji Yamamura & Russell Smyth & Yan Zhang, 2015. "Decomposing the effect of height on income in China: The role of market and political channels," ISER Discussion Paper 0929, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Reardon, Thomas Anthony, 2015. "Mechanization outsourcing clusters and division of labor in Chinese agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1415, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badasen Polina & Isakov Alexander & Khazanov Alexey, 2015. "Modern monetary policy - relevant criticism or misunderstanding in the expert community?," Working Papers 0017, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Daisy J. Huang & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Baozhi Qu, 2015. "Do bank loans and local amenities explain Chinese urban house prices," ISER Discussion Paper 0928, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, R., 2015. "The Limits of Lending : Banks and Technology Adoption Across Russia," Discussion Paper 2015-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sui Yang, 2015. "Rural household income mobility in transitional China: Evidence from China Household Income Project," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Funke & Chang Shu & Xiaoqiang Cheng & Sercan Eraslan, 2015. "Assessing the CNH-CNY pricing differential: role of fundamentals, contagion and policy," BIS Working Papers 492, Bank for International Settlements.
- Avram, Silvia & Militaru, Eva, 2015. "Interactions between policy effects, population characteristics and the tax-benefit system: an illustration using child poverty and child related policies in Romania and the Czech Republic," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sinclair, Peter & Sun, Lixn, 2014. "A DSGE Model for China’s Monetary and Macroprudential Policies," MPRA Paper 62580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Marcus & Smith, Jennifer C., 2015. "In the shadow of the Gulag: worker discipline under Stalin," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 218, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Vladimir A. Kozlov & Dina Y. Balalaeva, 2015. "Institutional Deficit and Health Outcomes in Post-Communist States," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.