Report NEP-TRA-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreger, Christian & Wang, Tongsan & Zhang, Yanqun, 2014. "Understanding Chinese consumption: : The impact of hukou," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Guillem Achermann & Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique industrielle et de l’innovation de la Russie et de la Chine : quelle place pour la protection de l’environnement ? The Place of Environmental Protection within Industrial and Innovation p," Working Papers 272, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- La, Vincent, 2014. "Does Schooling Pay? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 54578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Analysing the Short Run Effects of China’s Economic Reform Agenda," CAMA Working Papers 2014-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas & Voigt, Sebastian, 2014. "Designing an emissions trading scheme for China: An up-to-date climate policy assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zeting LIU, 2014. "La politique industrielle et de l’innovation chinoise dans la transition vers la croissance verte [Chinese Industrial And Innovation Policies In The Transition Toward Green Growth]," Working Papers 280, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Alexander Abroskin, 2014. "Prospects for the development of innovative processes management information base in the Russian economy," Working Papers 0092, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Sandra Poncet & Jérôme Héricourt, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00960664, HAL.
- Han, Jianyu & Ma, Yeqing & Tan, Yong, 2014. "Multi-Product Firms, Product Scope, and the Policy of Export Tax Rebate," MPRA Paper 54709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tien Manh Vu & Hiroyuki Yamada & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2014. "The rise and fall of multinational enterprises in Vietnam: survival analysis using census data during 2000-2011," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Izabela Styczynska, 2014. "Conceptual Framework of the active ageing policies in employment in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0470, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Chun-Yu Ho, 2014. "Switching Cost and Deposit Demand in China," Working Papers 062014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maria Lorek, 2013. "Innovations environnementales et transition des territoires industriels et portuaires : le cas de Gdansk, Pologne Environmental Innovation and the Economic Transition of the Industrial and port areas:," Working Papers 273, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Zadorozhna Olha & Zaderey Natalia, 2013. "Impact of Political Regime Shift on Stock Returns of Oligarch Firms," EERC Working Paper Series 13/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.