Report NEP-TRA-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fukao, Kyoji & Yuan, Tang jun, 2012. "China's Economic Growth, Structural Change and the Lewisian Turning Point," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012. "Payments for Ecological Restoration and Internal Migration in China : The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia," Working Papers halshs-00761163, HAL.
- Mikhail Khromov & Alexey Vedev, 2012. "Development of the Banking Sector in Russia in 2011," Published Papers 122, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Christina Gathmann & Grant Miller, 2012. "The Gorbachev Anti-Alcohol Campaign and Russia's Mortality Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenn Ariga & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Zheren Wu, 2012. "Wage growth through job hopping in China," KIER Working Papers 833, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Qin, Yu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "The road to specialization in agricultural production:: Evidence from rural China," IFPRI discussion papers 1221, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2012. "Gender Inequality and the Sex Ratio in Three Emerging Economies," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1201, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2012-35, CEPII research center.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers halshs-00761380, HAL.
- Daniel Dujava, 2012. "Ex post Investigation of Employment Drops: Case of Slovak and Czech Republic," EAPG Working Paper Series 007, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "Costly posturing: relative status, ceremonies and early child development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1206, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).