Report NEP-TRA-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fedorova, Elena, 2011. "Transfer of financial risk in emerging eastern European stock markets : A sectoral perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- A. Yakovlev & A. Govorun, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," IWH Discussion Papers 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jing Cai & Ann Harrison, 2011. "The Value-Added Tax Reform Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 17532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2005. "Human Capital Formation during Communism and Transition: Evidence from Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 34231, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Analyzing the Impact of Macroeconomic Shocks on Public Debt Dynamics: An Application to the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 34114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2011. "Should China revisit the 1994 fiscal reforms?," Discussion Papers 115922, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Seiji Ikkatai & Katsuhiko Hori & Ikuma Kurita, 2011. "The Impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on the Polish Economy:Interviews with Four Companies in Poland," KIER Working Papers 786, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Petrushchak, Bohdan, 2011. "The influence of metallurgical sector on Ukrainian economy," MPRA Paper 34001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melecky, Ales & Skutova, Marketa, 2011.
"Fiskální pravidla v zemích Visegrádské čtyřky
[Fiscal Rules in the Visegrad Countries]," MPRA Paper 34028, University Library of Munich, Germany.