Report NEP-TRA-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jess Lee & Alfred Wong, 2009. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation on Stock Market Liquidity: Experience of China," Working Papers 0903, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Fan, Longzhen & Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "China'S Official Rates And Bond Yields," Working Paper Series 2009-3, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mullen, John D., 2009. "Domestic Grain Market Reform In China: The Contribution of Economic Policy Research Funded by ACIAR Revisited," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48031, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D., 2009. "The Role of Income Growth in Emerging Markets and the BRICs in Agrifood Trade," Working Papers 48122, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Wenlang, 2009. "How Large Will Be the Effect of China's Fiscal-Stimulus Package on Output and Employment?," Working Papers 0905, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2009. "Foreign Languages and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2009-5, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dreger & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009. "Drivers of Exchange Rate Dynamics in Selected CIS Countries: Evidence from a FAVAR Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 867, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.