Report NEP-TRA-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2008. "Lost in Transition: Life Satisfaction on the Road to Capitalism," IZA Discussion Papers 3409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoi Quoc Le, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Spillovers in Vietnam: Evidence from Firm Level Data," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector," Working Papers 09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Ezemenari, Kene & Korman, Vijdan, 2008. "Reading tealeaves on the potential impact of the privatization of tea estates in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4566, The World Bank.
- Ivaschenko, Oleksiy & Ersado, Lire, 2008. "The dynamics of ownership of durable goods in Bulgaria : from economic crisis to EU membership," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4567, The World Bank.