Report NEP-TRA-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms; Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Tam B. Vu & Byron Gangnes & Ilan Noy, 2008. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Good for Growth? Evidence from Sectoral Analysis of China and Vietnam," Working Papers 200801, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "On Asymmetry of Exchange Rate Volatility in New EU Member and Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 7298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sourafel Girma & Yundan Gong & Holger Görg, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, access to finance, and innovation activity in Chinese enterprises," Kiel Working Papers 1400, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mileva, Elitza, 2008. "The impact of capital flows on domestic investment in transition economies," Working Paper Series 0871, European Central Bank.
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "The European Union's potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Discussion Papers 530, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lokshin, Michael, 2008. "Does poverty research in Russia follow the scientific method?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4528, The World Bank.
- Kudrna, Zdenek, 2007. "Banking reform in China: Driven by international standards and Chinese specifics," MPRA Paper 7320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Canela, Miguel A., 2008. "Limited partners' perceptions of the Central Eastern European venture capital and private equity market," IESE Research Papers D/727, IESE Business School.
- Jorge Cerdeira & Luís Pina Rebelo, 2008. "National Productive Structure and Innovative Dynamics: Finding the (Endogenous) Path to Convergence," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 012008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Rupert D Worrell & Andrea M. Maechler & Srobona Mitra, 2007. "Decomposing Financial Risks and Vulnerabilities in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 07/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2007. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," MPRA Paper 7345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hauner, 2007. "Benchmarking the Efficiency of Public Expenditure in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 07/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Amo Yartey, 2008. "The Determinants of Stock Market Development in Emerging Economies; Is South Africa Different?," IMF Working Papers 08/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Gillman, Max, 2008. "Baltic Tax Reform," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2008.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Working Papers 07-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vulnerabilities in Emerging Southeastern Europeâ€”How Much Cause for Concern?," IMF Working Papers 07/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Fujii, Tomoki & Roland-Holst, David, 2008. "How does Vietnam's accession to the World Trade Organization change the spatial incidence of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4521, The World Bank.