Report NEP-TRA-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Trenkler, 2005. "Are Eastern European Countries Catching Up? Time Series Evidence for Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, 2005. "Ukrainian international trade: How far from the potential?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ivanova Nadezhda, 2005. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities of disaggregated imported and domestic goods in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mal'tseva Inna, 2005. "Gender differences in occupational mobility and segregation at the labor market: The case of Russian economy," EERC Working Paper Series 05-11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Sangwan, S. & Pau, L-F., 2005. "Diffusion of Mobile Phones in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-056-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer, 2005. "Rural Non-Farm Economic Development and Poverty Alleviation in Romania," Development and Comp Systems 0510015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bezemer & Junior Davis, 2005. "The rural non-agricultural economy in transition countries: Enterprise level findings from Armenia," Development and Comp Systems 0510020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyeok Jeong & Yong Kim, 2005. "Theory and Measurement of Modern Transition," IEPR Working Papers 05.31, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2005. "Prospects for Regional Free Trade in Asia," Working Paper Series WP05-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- B. Candelon & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe & T. van Veen, 2005. "The feasibility of a fixed exchange rate regime for new EU-members: evidence from real exchange rates," Working Papers 05-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Atanas Christev & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation and Employment Effects in Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0506, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer & Monica Janowski & Tiago Wandschneider, 2005. "The rural non-farm economy and poverty alleviation in Armenia, Georgia and Romania: A synthesis of findings," Development and Comp Systems 0510018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Yang & Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Zijun Wang, 2005. "The Emerging Market Crisis and Stock Market Linkages: Further Evidence," IEPR Working Papers 05.27, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Junior Davis & Angela Gaburici, 2005. "Non-farm employment in small-scale enterprises in Romania: policy and development issues," Development and Comp Systems 0510019, University Library of Munich, Germany.