Report NEP-TRA-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Brüggemann & Carsten Trenkler, 2005. "Are Eastern European Countries Catching Up? Time Series Evidence for Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, 2005. "Ukrainian international trade: How far from the potential?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ivanova Nadezhda, 2005. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities of disaggregated imported and domestic goods in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mal'tseva Inna, 2005. "Gender differences in occupational mobility and segregation at the labor market: The case of Russian economy," EERC Working Paper Series 05-11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer, 2005. "Rural Non-Farm Economic Development and Poverty Alleviation in Romania," Development and Comp Systems 0510015, EconWPA.
- Dirk Bezemer & Junior Davis, 2005. "The rural non-agricultural economy in transition countries: Enterprise level findings from Armenia," Development and Comp Systems 0510020, EconWPA.
- Hyeok Jeong & Yong Kim, 2005. "Theory and Measurement of Modern Transition," IEPR Working Papers 05.31, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2005. "Prospects for Regional Free Trade in Asia," Working Paper Series WP05-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- B. Candelon & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe & T. van Veen, 2005. "The fundamentals behind the real exchange rate developments of the new EU members," Working Papers 05-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Atanas Christev & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation and Employment Effects in Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0506, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Junior Davis & Dirk Bezemer & Monica Janowski & Tiago Wandschneider, 2005. "The rural non-farm economy and poverty alleviation in Armenia, Georgia and Romania: A synthesis of findings," Development and Comp Systems 0510018, EconWPA.
- Jian Yang & Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Zijun Wang, 2005. "The Emerging Market Crisis and Stock Market Linkages: Further Evidence," IEPR Working Papers 05.27, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Junior Davis & Angela Gaburici, 2005. "Non-farm employment in small-scale enterprises in Romania: policy and development issues," Development and Comp Systems 0510019, EconWPA.