Report NEP-TRA-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3454, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wvu:wpaper:04-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irena Grosfeld & Iraj Hashi, 2004. "The Emergence of Large Shareholders in Mass Privatized Firms: Evidence from Poland and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2004.126, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2004. "The World Bank’s Prototype Carbon Fund and China," Working Papers 2004.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock & Gwen Busby & Jonathan Isham, 2004. "The Varieties of Resource Experience: How Natural Resource Export Structures Affect the Political Economy of Economic Growth," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0308r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:0406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fce:doctra:04111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Henderson & Robert M McNab & Tamas Rozsas, 2004. "The Hidden Inequality In Socialism," Development and Comp Systems 0411012, EconWPA.
- Sean M. Dougherty & Robert H. McGuckin, 2004. "The Effects of Federalism and Privatization on Productivity in Chinese Firms," Development and Comp Systems 0411016, EconWPA.