Report NEP-TRA-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2004. "China Becoming A Technological Superpower – A Narrow Window Of Opportunity," EIJS Working Paper Series 194, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Bernd Hayo, 2004. "Happiness in Eastern Europe," Public Economics 0410002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern european countries," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Janusz Brzeszczynski & Aleksander Welfe, 2004. "Determinants of Short-term Volatility at the Warsaw Stock Exchange: In-sample vs. Out-of-sample Forecasts from Factor and Predictive GARCH Models," CERT Discussion Papers 0408, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Janusz Brzeszczynski & Robert Kelm, 2004. "Short-Term Dependencies between the Volatility of Currency, Money and Capital Markets: The Case of Poland," CERT Discussion Papers 0409, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S., 2004. "Job Reallocation and Productivity Growth in the Ukrainian Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 1349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Funke & Jorg Rahn, 2004. "By How Much Is The Chinese Renminbi Undervalued?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 40, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Sigurdson, Jon, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems (Ris) In China," EIJS Working Paper Series 195, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.